Tales from the Roaring Dragon Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke-rings and suds.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smoke-rings and suds. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smoke-rings and suds.

Post by Salem Blackthorne Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Salem had been looking in their general direction as the three of them spoke, but when Violet started to disrobe Salem turned away. His expression was hidden, but he seemed to fidget with the door to the stove before getting it open to stoke the fire.

"If..if you'll excuse me. I'll go sort out a meal for when you are done. After that you should be right as rain and fighting fit, and we can put this mess behind us, eh?"

He didn't wait for a response before he gave a quick wave over his shoulder, and slipped out through the door.
Salem Blackthorne
Salem Blackthorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:53 pm

"Thank...." The door had already closed before she could even finish her sentence. Without realizing it she had leaned forward as Salem had left. For a few seconds she just started at the closed door as if it could provide answers to her unspoken thoughts.

Looking back to Illana she settled back into the tub, sloshing the bath water almost over the edge accidentally.

"Men...." She muttered with playful exasperation.

Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 am

Illana didn't seem to fear the sight of flesh at all. She helped Violet undress and helped ease her into the warm water. The door closed before she could say goodbye to Salem. An equally playful expression flickered on her lips as she looked back to Violet. "Now we know what makes him uncomfortable. Nudity."

Illana knelt by the bath and picked up a sponge from a nearby table. Without asking or being asked, she used the sponge to soak up water and brought it up to Violet's neck, squeezing to allow the water to cascade downwards. "I take it you've decided to stay with us? Now that we're an official party?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 am

Sharing a playful giggle she felt a sisterly bond growing between them. Perhaps it was because she had been ssn only child and had always longed for the companionship of a sister, but the connection felt good.

The warm water cascading down from the shopping felt like heaven and she moaned with appreciation and allowed her eyes to flutter closed.

"Mmhmmm" she murmured softly not quiet ready to give up the sensations

After a few minutes she opened her eyes with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, yes I think i will stay with them, at least for now." She have a slight shrug as if offering an excuse "I've been alone for a while..it's nice to have .... company" The way she said company almost sounded as if she was going to stay something else but changed her mind at the last minute.

"What about you? I hope you plan on staying to"
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Illana gently continued to let the water rush over Violet's body. The actions had the feel of sisterly care and devotion. "I imagine the water is doing you good." Illana remarked when Violet moaned. A small smile flickered on her lips at the clear sign of the woman's appreciation.

"I go where my father goes, but he seems to have chosen to make his way with this group so I will as well." There was a momentary pause as she gathered more water to her and this time squeezed it out over the front of Violet's body. "I'm glad he's made that choice. This is where I'd like to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:35 pm

She nodded in agreement to the statement.   The heat was doing in to all her sore muscles and working magic.   Illana was pleasant company and she really began to relax.  

The bards loyalty to her father brought about a slight frown and she was about to question how she could follow him when he showed her such cruelty.  She stopped herself though.  He was family. Perhaps her only family.  If she still had any family she might have done the same.  Choosing a less serious question she looked over to Illana with a soft smile

"So how did this party get formed?  Did any of you know each other before all of this? "
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Illana noticed the frown but as Violet started to relax she didn't say anything immediately about it. "We did not. We were all in the same place when a man offered money for a quest. No one else but the group of us seemed interested and so we set out together. I admit I still don't know many of them all that well. Zach and Oolo the least well. I didn't realize that this would be a more permanent thing. People rarely are in my life. Except my father."

Even as she spoke, Illana continued to let the water caress Violet's skin and soothe the muscles beneath. She never broke her stride though her voice did turn a bit serious. "His methods seem cruel, but he's a fair man. He encourages strength by stamping out weakness. I'm glad he cares so much for me and that he is so willing to take an interest in my growth." The sentiments were genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm

A sheepish smile grew as she asked. "could you tell me more about Salem?" the slight blush indicated the was definitely some interest, as if everything else wasn't evidence enough.

When Illyana commented on her father she nodded silently, trying to keep an open mind. Living in the wild she did appreciate encouraging strength and not coddling weakness. Perhaps she judged him to harshly. Though she still felt protective over the bard she silently agreed to keep an open mind by not arguing with Illana.

"There are others that care." She rested a hand on the half elf's arm.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty DM Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:18 am

The two women enjoy one another's company for a time, before eventually parting ways for a while to handle their individual business.

-=- End Scene -=-
Mighty DM
Mighty DM
Admin

https://roaringdragoninn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum